Enjoy some activities in our lounge or have a peaceful read in our quiet room. This home offers services designed to help you feel good, inside and out. We are looking for staff to bring that vibrant energy to our residents, to ensure they are living their life to the fullest.
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare or prior Caring experience
- Excellent English
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Professional, caring and empathetic nature.
Duties of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Supporting the nursing staff in providing care to our residents
- Ensuring residents hygiene/personal care needs are maintained to the highest standards while maintaining the resident’s dignity at all time
- Assisting residents with eating and drinking
- Assisting residents with mobilising and using correct aids
- Escorting or/and transfer residents as directed by the Nursing staff
- Assisting in End of Life Care
- Any other duties deemed necessary by nurse and management.
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- HCA: 1 year (Required)
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support (Preferred)