- QQI/FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare or prior Caring experience
- Excellent English
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Professional, caring and empathetic nature.
Duties of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Supporting the nursing staff in providing care to our residents
- Ensuring residents hygiene/personal care needs are maintained to the highest standards while maintaining the resident’s dignity at all time
- Assisting residents with eating and drinking
- Assisting residents with mobilizing and using correct aids
- Escorting or/and transfer residents as directed by the Nursing staff
- Assisting in End of Life Care
- Any other duties deemed necessary by nurse and management.
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- HCA: 1 year (Required)
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support (Preferred)