We provide obstetrical and gynecological care to adolescents, women, pregnant women and the elderly, and because we are located on the campus of Saint Joseph Hospital, we deliver babies at their Center for Women and Infants. We serve women in the Denver metro area, including neighborhoods such as LoDo, Uptown, Capitol Hill and the Highlands.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Clinic RN you need to know how to:
- Perform general nursing care to patients by following established standards and procedures.
- Obtain patient consent for care and ensure patient confidentiality.
- Obtain and document health history, information on chief complaint, vital signs, and health risk factors and assess disease condition.
- Provide patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and federal/state laws and regulations.
- Execute prescribed treatments and medical interventions, administer prescribed medications, and monitor and document treatment progress and patient response. Refer to/consult with physicians, other health providers, and community resources to prevent/resolve problems or concerns.
- Educate patients and families about health status, health maintenance, and management of acute and chronic conditions.
- Document patient assessment and intervention data using established medical record forms/automated systems and documentation practices.
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams to improve patient care processes and outcomes.
- Track quality assurance data and monitor for acute and chronic care management.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, preferred
- Current/valid Registered Nurse license from the state licensing board, required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS) certification, required
- Minimum of one (1) year of related experience in a clinic or acute hospital nursing setting, required
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Clinic RN on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.