There is plenty of space for everyone, with 52 single and 4 double ensuite bedrooms available. Each floor has a separate day room, dining room and nursing care station, giving ample space to residents and staff alike.
- NMBI Registration (RGN, RPN or RNID)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Professional, caring and empathetic nature.
- Assume responsibility on each shift for the nursing care of residents
- Ensure a high standard in care for the elderly is maintained at all times
- Lead the Health Care Assistants in providing high quality direct and indirect care
- Build strong relationships with residents and their families to encourage trust, and understand their needs
- Evaluate resident care needs and in-conjunction with our multi-disciplinary team implement and evaluate individualised care plans that meet the residents needs
- Form part of a dynamic environment where teamwork and personal development are encouraged
- Ensure all documentation relating to residents is accurately maintained in accordance with regulatory requirement
- NMBI (Required)