- Position: Staff Nurse
- Full Time/Part Time: Full Time, Rotating Hours, Floating, On- Call High Volume
- Hours: 40
What you will need:
- License: Current professional Nursing Licensure in the State of IL required
- Education: Graduate of a NLN accredited school of nursing required; BSN strongly preferred
- Certification: BLS/CPR Certification for the Healthcare Provider required
- Experience: Prior nursing or if new graduate nurse, CNA experience preferred
What you will do:
- Independently provide safe, effective, and compassionate nursing care for a patient population on a specific unit
- Utilize the nursing process in planning, implementing, and evaluating the patient plan of care
- Guide and direct assigned unlicensed assistive personnel in delivering interdisciplinary patient care
- Communicate and collaborate with members of the healthcare team to ensure optimal patient outcomes and continuity of care
- Positively contributing to safety outcomes and promoting high quality patient experience
Our hospital has an integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. We are committed to excellence in its academic mission and supports teaching and research as the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
We were the first health system in Illinois to receive Magnet® designation—the highest, most prestigious honor that demonstrates excellence in nursing and high standards in patient care. The system earned Magnet re-designation in 2019. When you work for us, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.