Full Job Description
Our ethos is to grow faster than the virus. The innovative startup comprises a team of doctors, scientists and engineers who united to stop the pandemic and provide reliable healthcare services to all of the U.S. Since its founding only in September 2020, Sameday Health has become one of the leading COVID-19 testing providers and tests thousands of people every day at a rapidly growing number of locations across the country.
We are paving the way for vaccine administration, at-home testing services and several exciting ventures on the horizon to change the narrative of healthcare in America.
CLINICAL STAFF NEEDED FOR VACCINE ADMINISTRATION
Must be a current RN with active license and certification. Full-time and part-time positions available.
We are looking for New York-licensed medical professionals to administer vaccine and perform clinical support roles.
- Vaccine administration
- Set up and maintenance of site (i.e. proper sanitization procedures)
- Post-administration observation, rounding and monitoring previously identified high-risk patients for adverse side effects.
- Assisting in medical emergencies
- RN valid New York nursing license to practice and current national certification
- Current, unrestricted nursing license to practice in the state of New York
- Ability to consult and communicate effectively with patients of all ages
- BLS certified
- Must be able to communicate in English. Preference given to bilingual Spanish speakers.
- Ideally with open availability for weekends and weekdays
- Compensation $37/hr (RN)
- Medical malpractice coverage
- Contributing towards ending the pandemic
- Full-time and part-time positions available